For this setting, you do not need to download anything, because everything can be done through the settings of your computer!
1. Go to computer properties:
2. Go to the "Advanced system settings" section:
3. Next, in the "Performance" section, click on the "Settings" button:
4. Next, go to the "Advanced" section:
5. In the "Virtual memory" section, click on the "Change" button:
6. Next, uncheck "Automatically manage paging file size for all drivers" and put a circle in "Custom size":
7. Next, in the "Initial size" and "Maximum size" write the same value. Here you need to think about how many accounts you want to boost or farm. One account requires 2 GB, so if you want to use 20 accounts at the same time, then write 40000. Why 40000? Because 1 GB = 1000 MB and 20 accounts need 40 GB, which is 40,000 MB.
Thank you for reading this article. We hope that it was useful for you and you will be able to launch more accounts.